Our Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Baton Rouge is located in the heart of Baton Rouge's new Revitalized Downtown Development District, a new vibrant downtown for business, entertainment, and dining
district. Our hotel is one of the Baton Rouge hotels near LSU University, LSU Stadium and Louisiana Community & Technical College. We will "wow" you with our signature hospitality and service as
you enjoy the beautiful downtown Baton Rouge. Come enjoy all that we have to offer.
Our guests enjoy FREE transportation using the CAPITOL PARK TROLLEY, providing access to shopping, dining, and entertainment. Capitol Park Trolley Service is a free downtown service operated by CATS
running weekdays from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm. The trolley runs approximately every 8 minutes.
Click here to learn more.
In addition, the CATS provides transportation from our hotel to LSU Tiger Stadium during all home games and for the Bayou Country Superfest at a minimal cost -
click here to learn mmore.
The LSU Tiger Trails Transit System provides a safe, convenient, and free bus service for LSU students, faculty, staff, and visitors, both on and off campus. For more information please visit the
LSU Tiger Trails website. For more information on the downtown route, visit the Downtown Day Route
The Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Baton Rouge is surrounded by a multitude of dining and entertainment options:
- Within walking distance of the best restaurants, bars, and coffee shops
- Wihtin walking distance to Shaw Center for the Arts, Capital Park Museum, Louisiana Art & Science Museum, State Capitol, USS Kid DD-661, Governor's Mansion, and many major attractions
- Short walk to North Boulevard Town Square with live concerts and weekend festivals
- Short drive to LSU - Louisiana State University, Southern University and Louisiana Community & Technical College
- For a fun day out, enjoy one of the many casinos located nearby